How to apply
containing the application form to be completed and signed by each applicant, the overall recruitment offer, the complete application process, and the individual descriptions of the 11 open ESR positions.
Each application shall include:
- The signed application form confirming the conformity with the eligibility criteria and confirming the agreement of the applicant according to the treatment of his/her personal information (see pdf template), either with electronic signature on the pdf document, or with handwritten signature on a printed and scanned version,
- A detailed CV, including
• Your email address and phone number,
• If applicable: A listing of your 5 most relevant publications, with a single-sentence statement detailing their relevance to the position.
• A list of your technical and scientific skills, as well as any other activity demonstrating impact (such as outreach, training, scicomm and general public engagement activities…),
• The title of your Master thesis,
• A short description of your academic and/or industrial internships,
• The contact details of two academic or industrial referees (name, title, affiliation, e-mail and telephone number) who are willing to provide upon request detailed recommendation letters about the candidate.
This CV must clearly state where you spent the past three years (occupation, institutions, cities, countries) so that we can appreciate the eligibility of your application.
- A motivation letter detailing your interest for each position you apply for and your mid-term and long-term professional objectives.
All applications must be submitted in an email including the required supporting documents as enclosures (as single .pdf files or as an archive containing the application form, the CV and the motivation letter) to the following email address
with the following subject: VITRIMAT Recruitment – [APPLICANT NAME First name].
The required supporting documents must not exceed 6 MB in total.
A positive or a negative feedback will be provided by email to each applicant within 2 months following the submission of his/her application.